Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hats off to Wade et al... and a big F u to LAL


Hats off to Wade
Originally uploaded by your pal Matt.
I'm happy. For Riles, Shaq, GP, Zo, and or course... D Wade. What a baller. Flash is the real deal... and thank god the Mavs choked it. I Hate Dallas. I'm a Dirk guy, but the rest of that team is a bunch of whining, flopping chumps... including the owner. I do have to say however, to any haters out there, the NBA is back! There were some phenominal games this post season. NBA 2006... good times, and a good ending. Now it's time to pork up and find a hollowed tree to nap in until November. I'm glad this series ended in 6, I'm exhausted. I need the rest.

How does Jason Kapono have a ring?

2 comments:

appojax said...

jason kapono is a tan man. i, too, was happy for riles.

appojax said...

ps watch copa mundial. go korea. south i mean, not the one with the arms.