Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Resurrection: Part 1

The Preface

A lot has happened in the roughly 2 months since my last post. Enough that surely, almost anyone would agree, could suck the life out of a seemingly trivial indulgence... Blogging. Much of the change in my life at the moment, is centered around my job. While change is often a good thing, it can be both physically and mentally fatiguing. After having enough time to pass, I feel somewhat recharged. I'm ready to update, comment, vent and opine on a variety of topics that I will address in a series of posts in an attempt to lure in and recapture "my audience", as opposed to boring everyone to death with an exhaustive catch up post with too many pictures and not really saying anything. My goal in keeping this blog alive is to actually... SAY something (most of the time). To start this new "jihad", I had to give the vehicle a face lift. Hours of HTML tinkering and previewing spawned my blog's new look... I'm happy with it. At this point, I will let all this marinate and create some suspense for part 2 of my quest to get this blog off of life support. Life is sweet again.

2 comments:

Kujo said...

i like the new look. how's your fant. f ball team? i needed a shutout by j ville's D tonight, and got it to win. now that's sweet.

Larry III said...

Damn buddy, I'm never that lucky... Kujos (ha ha like kudos..funny?) anyway, I did pull out a win as well. Donovan F Mcnab is carrying me. TY for the comment. I was mid post and beginning to wonder if anyone was out there. Law shcool going? Crown pub...nice? Have you heard much stern. The top ten bits had me rolling. It's a definite keeper. "now that's sweet. " Nice jock w/ a twist of my theme.

keep in touch and check out the new post... I'm on blog fire.